Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's the second week of my practicum, this week I found out what I will be teaching for my five lessons. I will be doing reading with the class. This will be a lot different than my last set of lessons I had to teach. The teacher gave me all of the things I need, with a basic outline of the lessons. It really saves me a lot of work because she wants it done just like she does it, and to pretty much use the basic lesson out of the book. For my last practicum I taught social studies, for these lessons I was able to do whatever I found interesting from the text. I have enjoyed seeing the different ways that teachers do things in their classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. This will be WAY easier for you! That is good news considering the work load we have currently, and I remember last term how you were stressed when writing up your lesson plans. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete